Saturday, January 5, 2013

VENTING....AND BLESSINGS


                      WE HAVE TO STAY STRONG....NO MATTER WHAT COMES OUR WAY.



I have these symptoms that don't fit w/fibro...and it gets me to thinking...maybe it is the Adrenal thing...that is keeping me so down. It is connected w/hormones. Which..brings a question to mind...do i really need a hormone shot when my Estradiol level is 231.3....that is up there. (1st trimester of preg...or ovulation phase...in which, i am neither...hmmm?
Oh..i don't know...what ever has taken over my body...is ABSOLUTE H...all the time AND all over.
The itching drives me mad, I have my back in scars, my arms, ankles,legs...everywhere, from scratching. Mmy hands burn especially when I use them alot and feel like my nerves are crawling all the time. The left will get where i can't even use it at all. It will go completely paralysed or parathesia...i guess.
One thing I noticed and don’t know if anyone else has experienced is I get sharp jabs like some one is sticking a needle in me in different areas of my body like my belly, feet, legs, sometimes face. I rub it and it will sting, it leaves for awhile but it hurts and is weird.
What is the weirdest of all...is yesterday i felt like someone had literally whipped me w/some leather straps mostly on the back of my legs, but my back felt it and i was absolutely miserable. Almost felt like i had run a marathon, had baseballs thrown at me...and run over by a truck....then, after @ 6 hrs. of that...IT DISAPPEARED  OUT OF THE BLUE....WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT?

OH....I JUST WANT ANSWERS...THAT WILL GET ME OUT OF THIS BED. DOC SAID THAT I HAD TO LIVE W/IT. HE FOUND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF MY BACK AFFECTED...SO, I ASKED HIM, IF SURGERY WOULD HELP ME. HE SAID THAT I WAS IN A CATEGORY 5...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. HMMM...WELL, I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE. I AM STUCK IN BED MOST DAYS AND MY LIFE IS PASSING ME ON BY.
I SIT AND WATCH OUT MY WINDOW, BUT CAN'T PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING...WHAT FUN IS THAT? I CAN TELL U RIGHT NOW...I AM NOT GOING TO BE STUCK IN THIS BED...BECAUSE I AM GOING TO KEEP LOOKING FOR ANSWERS, UNTIL I AM BLUE IN THE FACE.

GOD BLESS ALL...AND NEVER GIVE UP. IF, U FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY WRONG...U HAVE TO FIGHT, TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. KEY....FINDING THE RIGHT DOC, WHO WILL PUT THE TIME AND EFFORT...TO GETTING THE RIGHT ANSWER AND NOT JUST PUT A LABEL OR STICKER ON U...THAT COULD BE A MIS-DIAGNOSIS.  I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT I AM DEALING WITH. :P


GOD BLESS ALL...AND COUNT UR BLESSINGS! (U DO HAVE THEM)  :)

THESE ARE TWO BLESSINGS OF MINE. MY YOUNGEST SON BRYAN AND MY HUBBY GARY. :D



MY OLDEST SON SHANE...A BLESSING, WHO I MISS SO MUCH. HE IS IN THE ARMY AND THIS MOM IS SO PROUD OF HIM! (Forgive me Boo...i am trying:)

...AND MY MOM AND DAD...WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME.
I HAVE BEEN SO BLESSED. I AM JUST SO SICK...AND HAVE BEEN FOR SO LONG THAT SOMETIMES I FEEL, THEY FEEL I AM A BURDEN. I KNOW, THEY LOVE ME..BUT I AM MISSING SO MUCH OF THEIR LIFE BEING STUCK BACK HERE IN BED.

I WILL GET THERE...I AM NOT GIVING UP. I WILL BE WELL OR BETTER ONE OF THESE DAYS...SOON. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment